1. Assist the administrative manager of the company to complete the daily administrative work: including daily receptions, meeting affairs, colleague’s business and traveling arrangements, participation in organizing company's major activities and other basic administrative work;
2. Assist our foreign founding partner of the company with handling official mail and documents, translating work and be responsible for the meeting itinerary of the partner;
3. Assist the administrative manager to handle the company's founding partner’s work with coordinating its important social work: including daily contacts of ‘Shanghai Overseas Returnees Entrepreneurship Conference’ and ‘The Thousand of Talents Plan of Shanghai’, assistance to other large activities.
Can use English as a main work language; has a good temperament and professional image; meticulous and earnest; can take responsibility and the ability to handle pressure; has strong communication and coordination skills; proficient in different office software.
Financial analysis manager
1. Responsible for the quarterly management reports of each company with different funds (including the investment project reports);
2. Responsible for the monthly fund management reports of the fund company and the management company;
3. Responsible for the quarterly cost analysis of the company (including project profit and loss analysis);
4. Responsible for the preparation of financial statements of foreign companies;
5. Responsible for the preparation of English financial statements of Chinese companies;
6. Other relevant work, including financial support for investment projects.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance or otherwise related major;
2. At least 4 years working experience in financial analysis, or 4 years working experience in Big Four;
3. Clear thought, practical ability, the ability to work under pressure and strong communication skills.
Please send your resume to HR@summitviewcapital.com